1. I was born at a very young age.
2. During my college years I regularly cooked pizzas for Rock musician Bob Segar (I love that Old Time Rock And Roll).
3. I’m a certified law enforcement instructor in 7 different areas.
4. I created a technique for drug interdiction that is still in use by several law enforcement agencies.
5. I was a police officer for nearly 15 years and a police chief for 4 years.
6. I was on the “Major Case Squad” - Missouri’s version of a state Bureau of Investigations.
7. I am a certified Radar and Laser instructor...which means if I get a speeding ticket there is a good chance I can beat the wrap by asking just a few pertinent questions...But I won’t if I’m guilty.
8. I was once stalked by a woman with a camera who was trying to get a picture of me in uniform eating a doughnut. Have you ever tried to hide a whole doughnut in your mouth? It isn't easy.
9. I play guitar, keyboard and played drums in high school.
10. I have produced several gospel albums for myself and two for other artists.
11. I have a syndicated radio show that airs 43 times a week on 13 different radio station. - The Jason Curtman Show”
12. I have another radio show that airs 7 times a day—’The History File”
13. I love my ROKU and Netflix.
14. My favorite all time movie is “Frequency”
15. I am a huge fan of Jack Lord. Probably not as big a fan as Jack Lord was.
16. I love Oldies Music and Old Time Radio artist (Jack Benny, Lone Ranger, etc)
17. Contrary to popular belief, I do not live in a van down by the river—It’s a trailer out in the desert .
18. I know two recipes. One is for a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and the other one isn’t.
19. When people ask me how I’m doing I usually respond “Superbly fantastic” or “Nothin’ but fine!”
20. I love to ride my motorcycle. I hate getting off of it...especially the hard way.
21. I have a weird hobby of collecting Facebook friends who are related to historical characters or are celebrities in their own right.
22. I was once voted MAN of the year by a town in Southeast Missouri.
23. I’m a licensed HAM / Amateur radio operator—KD0CIJ is my call sign.
24. I love history!
25. My son and I own two guinea pigs. One of which likes to play video games..Her name is Charlie. The other one is “Sammy.”